We are located only seven miles from Bradford city centre, making us ideally situated to handle remove asbestos from both commercial and private properties.
We have been removing asbestos for over 20 years around the UK, although being based near Bradford, we have worked predominantly around West Yorkshire.
The Control of Asbestos Regulations from 2012 state that owners and/or employers of non-domestic properties should manage the risk of asbestos within their premises. If you think you may have asbestos on your property, then we are able to promptly survey the area, before safely removing the asbestos to ensure that your business operation can carry on running smoothly.
Common examples of where you might find asbestos on your property include -
- Pipe lagging
- Roof and floor tiles
- Asbestos cement sheets
- Toilet cisterns
- Asbestos insulating boards (AIB)
- Guttering and downpipes
- Cement water tanks
We have a more extensive list on our FAQ page and on this blog post if you would like more information on what other products on your property may contain asbestos, alternatively if you get in contact with us via the form on this page we will be more than happy to give you more in depth information.
- Our company holds the full three year licence to work with asbestos insulation and asbestos insulation board for the purpose of removal, which was awarded to us by the Health and Safety Executive.
- We have a licence from the Environment Agency, which enables us to transport hazardous waste.
- BLS Asbestos are a full member of the Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA), who have awarded us their Site Audit Accreditation Scheme.
- We hold the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme accreditation.
- We have passed the PAS 91 questionnaire, which verifies us a Constructionline member.
If you would like more information about any of the accreditations that we currently hold, then please read our accreditations page.
We have plenty of experience of removing asbestos in Bradford and below are two case studies where we have worked on commercial properties in the area -
- Asbestos removal at Grade I listed building in West Yorkshire
- Asbestos removal contract for West Yorkshire school
If you would like more information or if you would like to discuss a particular asbestos removal project, then you can get in touch with us via the contact form on this page or via email at email@example.com.
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing