Contact BLS Asbestos Ltd if you need an asbestos survey or asbestos removal and you are based in the Chester, Wirral or the surrounding Cheshire areas.
With over 20 years of operation in providing asbestos surveys and asbestos removal services across the north of England, you can be sure that we will carry out a professional and safe job on your commercial or private property.
Where can asbestos be found in my property in Chester?
Asbestos can still be found in any property built or refurbished before the year 2000, in products such as -
- Asbestos Insulation Board (AIB)
- Bitumen and some vinyl materials
- Thermal insulation that was commonly used on pipes and boilers
- Decorative plasters such as a Artex (which can look like this)
- Wall cladding, down pipes and gutters
If you have any concerns and think a product you have on site is asbestos containing, then please read our asbestos guide, highlighting common areas that asbestos is found within properties. This blog post we wrote provides additional information, however we would recommend giving us a call (01484 400558) so we can carry out a safe and accurate asbestos survey.
We are fully accredited to survey and remove asbestos on all UK commercial and private properties
- We hold a full three year licence to work with asbestos insulation and asbestos insulation board for the purpose of removal, which was awarded to us by the Health and Safety Executive. More details on this can be found on the HSE website.
- We are fully licensed to transport hazardous waste, which was awarded to us by the Environment Agency.
- In addition to this, we aim to go above-and-beyond to give you peace of mind in knowing that we operate safely and professionally, which is why we are members of the Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA), hold the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme accreditation and we have passed the PAS 91 questionnaire, which verifies us a Constructionline member.
We hold a full list of our accreditations as an asbestos removal company here.
How quickly can BLS Asbestos remove asbestos from your commercial or private property?
We are based in the north of England so can quickly get to your property to perform an asbestos survey.
Once the survey is complete, we can determine what type of asbestos is in your Chester property and provide you with different options for the best way to remove it safely.
If the asbestos removal work is on a commercial property then we can provide numerous case studies and appraisals from happy customers, giving you the security that the asbestos will be removed from your property with minimal disruption.
If you would like more information or if you would like to discuss a particular asbestos removal project, then you can get in touch with us via the contact form on this page or via email at email@example.com.
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing