BLS Asbestos is a family owned and run business that has been in operation for over 20 years, after being set-up in 1999.
We specialise in commercial asbestos surveys and asbestos removal for businesses across the UK, including -
- The education sector, such as asbestos removal within schools, colleges and universities.
- The construction industry, including asbestos removal for demolition and remediation work.
- Asbestos removal within the retail sector.
- Work within manufacturing and FMCG environments.
- Asbestos removal within industrial settings.
- The public sector, where we have removed asbestos for government and council property.
We are very proud of the accreditations that the business has achieved over the years, which include –
- A 3-year licence (expires 9 September 2022) granted by the Health and Safety Executive to work with asbestos insulation and asbestos insulation board for the purpose of removal (licence number 991904287).
- A licence to transport hazardous waste, awarded by the Environment Agency, which allows us to safely transport and dispose of the asbestos once removed. Our Waste Carriers Registration Number is CBDU180277.
- Full Contracting Member of ARCA (Asbestos Removal Contractors Association), who are the UK's premier association for asbestos removal contractors. We hold their prestigious Site Audit Accreditation Scheme (SAAS) Quality Assurance Award, meaning that our work procedures surpass their stringent high standards.
- We hold health & safety accreditations including ‘CHAS’, which is the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme and we also have Constructionline gold membership.
Read more about our accreditations and industry memberships, here.
Download our certificates of registration for ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 Management Systems here.
Our headquarters are ideally placed within the M62 corridor, meaning we are able to deliver asbestos removal projects in Yorkshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside and Lincolnshire.
Our head office address is –
Valley Road Industrial Estate
Tel: 01484 400558
We also have an office based in London, which ensures that we have the ability to service the rest of the UK.
Our London office address is –
20-22 Wenlock Road
Tel: 0800 616 841
You can also get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing