The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 were put in place to protect those who have to work in noisy environments, and lowered the legally acceptable noise level allowed in a workplace. Noisy environments might include:
- Airports & run way services
- Construction sites, road or rail maintenance, landscaping
- Large events such as concert & festivals
BLS can provide a fully competent noise assessor who will visit your premises to undertake an assessment to:
- Ascertain noise exposure and sources
- Identify noise hazards
- Provide direction as to the measures required to reduce or eliminate the risks and protect your employees.
Our experts are recognised by the Institute of Acoustics and use relevant instrumentation, measurement, calibration and analysis techniques to ensure accurate readings and advice.
On completion of the assessment you will be provided with a written report outlining recommendations to ensure you comply with your obligations under the Control of Noise at Work Regulations.
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing