With an extensive asbestos removal experience spanning nearly 25 years, we specialise in removing asbestos from commercial and industrial locations.
Our expertise extends to licensable asbestos removal, which involves rigorous protocols due to the potential of high levels of asbestos fibres within the immediate environment. Licensable asbestos removal is labour-intensive due to the health and safety regulations that need to be followed to ensure the safety of our staff, customers and also the general public when working to remove this type of asbestos.
Examples of some sectors where we regularly remove asbestos from include -
- Educational Institutions: Schools, colleges, and universities
- Public sector property
- Demolition and renovation projects
- Retail spaces and the high street
- Healthcare and NHS facilities
If you suspect you have asbestos in your property in Burton upon Trent then get in contact with us now for a quote for its removal.
Asbestos, renowned for its insulation and heat-resistant qualities was a stalwart of the construction industry across the UK for decades. However, links to lung diseases prompted a ban in the UK in 1999.
The HSE states -
"Asbestos can be found in any industrial or residential building built or refurbished before the year 2000."
This means that if your industrial or commercial property was constructed before the year 2000 then you should assume that it could contain asbestos.
If you would like us to conduct an asbestos survey on your property to determine if asbestos containing materials are present then please get in touch with us now. If asbestos is present then we can carry out an asbestos removal project around the needs of your business.
Awards and Qualifications
Working with licensable asbestos is highly regulated and potentially dangerous work. Because of this we have a -
- A 3-year licence (expires 9 September 2025) granted by the Health and Safety Executive to work with asbestos insulation and asbestos insulation board for the purpose of removal (licence number 991904287).
- A licence to transport hazardous waste, awarded by the Environment Agency, which allows us to safely transport and dispose of the asbestos once removed. Our Waste Carriers Registration Number is CBDU180277.
We take regular health and safety advice and guidance from bodies such as
- The Asbestos Removal Contractors Association
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
Contact us now through the form on this page or via email email@example.com if you suspect you have asbestos in or around your property in Burton upon Trent and one of our asbestos removal specialists will get back to you as soon as possible.
Other local areas that we service
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing