Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require an asbestos survey or asbestos removal and you are based in Harrogate or the surrounding North Yorkshire areas.
We have been removing asbestos commercially for over 20 years across the UK and you can read more about some of our completed asbestos removal projects here, or carry on reading to find out more about our asbestos removal solutions in Harrogate.
Where could asbestos be found in my property in Harrogate?
Asbestos was widely used across the construction sector for many years in the UK and wasn't banned from use until the year 2000, which means that any new build or renovation that was completed before the turn of the millennium has the potential to contain asbestos.
Common areas that we find asbestos in commercial properties, include -
- Lagging and pipe insulation
- Asbestos Insulation Board (also known as AIB)
- Guttering and downpipes
- Sprayed-on coating on floors, ceilings and walls
- Vinyl floor tiles
- Asbestos cement panels
The HSE a guide showing areas where asbestos can be commonly found that you may find useful if you think you have found asbestos in your property.
If you suspect that you have asbestos present in your property in Harrogate then you shouldn't take a risk and disturb it. Instead, get in contact with us to firstly help you determine whether it is asbestos and secondly, let us create and complete a safe and effective asbestos removal plan.
What qualifications do BLS Asbestos have to remove asbestos safely and legally in the UK?
We are extremely proud of our qualifications and awards that not only enable us to safely remove asbestos but also highlight the high standards that we work to.
- We have a three year licence which enables us to work with asbestos insulation and asbestos insulation board (AIB) for the purpose of removal.
- We are fully licensed to transport hazardous waste, which was awarded to us by the Environment Agency.
- We are members of the Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA) and hold the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme accreditation. In addition, we have passed the PAS 91 questionnaire, which verifies us a Constructionline member and finally we are members of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, highlighting our commitment to health and safety.
How quickly can BLS Asbestos remove asbestos from your commercial or private property in Harrogate?
We are based in Yorkshire so Harrogate is an extremely accessible town for us to remove asbestos from.
Once we have carried out an asbestos survey, which is designed to determine what types of asbestos are situated in the property and where, we will then create and execute an asbestos removal project that will be designed to work around your business needs to create minimal disruption.
We have a range of case studies highlighting the variation of sectors we remove asbestos in, which include -
- Retail and out-of-town shopping villages
- Educational property and environments
- Government and local council property
- Manufacturing and FMCG
If you would like more information from us about asbestos removal projects that we have completed or if you would like to discuss a particular asbestos removal project in Harrogate, then you can get in touch with us via the contact form on this page or via email at email@example.com.
Other local areas that we service
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing