BLS Asbestos are asbestos removal specialists who operate on commercial and domestic asbestos removal projects in Hull and surrounding areas.
Having been in operation for over 20 years, you can be assured that BLS Asbestos have the experience, qualifications and expertise to carry out a safe and professional asbestos removal project on your property.
Our experience of commercial asbestos removal projects includes -
Where will I find asbestos in my property in Hull?
Like Liverpool, Hull was bombed extensively during WWII, meaning that asbestos was in wide use during the rebuild of the city in the 1950s, 60s and 70s in hospitals, school, shops and public sector buildings, which means asbestos could easily be found in -
- Lagging, which is used as pipe insulation
- Roof tiles and floor tiles
- Guttering, as well as down pipes
- Asbestos cement sheets
- Sprayed on coating on beams, ceilings and walls
Asbestos can potentially be found in any property that was built or renovated before the year 2000. If you are concerned that asbestos exists on your property then get in contact with us to provide a risk assessment and asbestos survey.
How quickly can we remove asbestos from your Hull property?
We are able to visit your property as soon as you have got in touch with us, via the form on this page or by calling us on 01484 400558.
Firstly we will conduct an asbestos survey before creating a plan to conduct and execute an asbestos removal project, should the survey show that asbestos is on your property.
We complete all asbestos removal projects as fast as possible with the aim of creating minimal disruption to your business, whilst maintaining our high standards of safety, which is why we have -
- A licence to remove asbestos insulation and asbestos insulation board (AIB) for the purpose of removal, given to us by the HSE.
- A licence to transport hazardous waste, presented to us by the Environment Agency.
- Full membership of the Asbestos Removal Contractors Association, the UK's main body for asbestos removal contractors.
- Health and safety accreditations with Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme and Constructionline.
To find out more about us and our accreditations, click here.
If you would like more information or if you would like to discuss a particular asbestos removal project within Hull, then you can get in touch with us via the contact form on this page or via email at email@example.com.
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing