As we are located in West Yorkshire, we can quickly get to Keighley to provide an asbestos survey or asbestos removal project for your business.
BLS Asbestos Ltd have been in operation since the turn of the century, meaning that we have amassed a wealth of experience in removing asbestos from commercial premises all over the country. Examples of some of the businesses we have removed asbestos for near Keighley include -
You can read more case studies showcasing our asbestos removal expertise here, or if you would like a quote for us to complete an asbestos removal project for you in Keighley then please get in touch with us through the contact form on this page, or email us at email@example.com and one of our team of experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where are you likely to find asbestos containing materials in your property?
Asbestos was widely used across the construction industry in the UK for decades and was only fully banned from use in the year 1999, which means that if your property was built or renovated before that year then asbestos containing materials could be present.
Examples of areas we commonly find asbestos containing materials in properties are -
- Pipe lagging
- Wall boards
- Asbestos cement sheets and roof tiles
- Ceiling tiles
- Artex (used decoratively on walls)
We would always suggest that if you suspect you have asbestos in your property that you don't disturb it and contact a professional, so that an asbestos survey can be carried out to determine whether it is asbestos. If the survey provides a positive test then we would create an asbestos removal plan and then carry out that project safely for you.
If you would like to learn more about what asbestos is then please read this page, which answers a lot of common questions that we receive. Alternatively, if you would like to see a visual guide on where asbestos is commonly found around properties then see this page on the HSE website.
What qualifications do we have for removing asbestos safely in the UK?
Asbestos removal is heavily regulated in the UK due to the danger it poses to human life. This is why we hold the following qualifications, awards and memberships to not only adhere to UK law, but to highlight our strict protocols to keep our asbestos removal staff and customers safe from the risks that asbestos containing materials can pose.
- Licence to work with asbestos insulation and asbestos insulation board for the purpose of safe removal. Our licence number is 991904287.
- Licence to transport hazardous waste. Our Waste Carriers Registration Number is CBDU180277.
- We hold full membership with ARCA, who are the leading trade association for asbestos removal and we have their Site Audit Accreditation Scheme (SAAS) Quality Assurance Award.
- We have the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme accreditation, highlighting our high working standards in regards to health and safety. This is also further backed-up through our ROSPA membership, who are a recognised UK body designed to help prevent accidents.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us should you have any questions about asbestos within your property in Keighley and will provide suitable guidance on what your next steps should be -
- Call us - 01484 400558
- Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing