To hire us to remove asbestos for you, call 01484 400558 or get in touch with us via the contact form on this page.
Our head office is only minutes away from Junction 25 on the M62 , meaning that accessibility to towns across Lancashire to remove asbestos is quick and easy.
Examples of some of the areas we remove asbestos from in Lancashire include -
You may have asbestos containing materials in your commercial or domestic property and if so, then it may be your duty to manage the asbestos. Some of the most common products around properties that we find asbestos containing materials are -
- Asbestos rope
- Asbestos floor or ceiling tiles
- Asbestos cement sheets or roof tiles
- Asbestos textured coating (Artex)
- Toilet cisterns
Primarily BLS Asbestos have over 20 years of experience in removing asbestos from commercial properties, such as in the education, construction and healthcare sectors, however we also have the skills required to encapsulate and also remove non-licensed asbestos in domestic properties as well.
If you have any doubts at all that you have asbestos on your property then read this section for more information on where you are likely to find asbestos. If you are worried that you have asbestos on your property in Lancashire, get in touch and we can provide an asbestos survey prior to removing the asbestos for you.
We believe that our staff have to have the highest level of training for the safe encapsulation and removal of asbestos. Examples of some of the training they have received include -
- First aid.
- CSCS trained.
- PASMA trained for the safe erection, movement and collapsing of scaffolding towers.
- IPAF trained for the safe use of cherry pickers and scissor lifts.
We also take guidance and direction from The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents and SafeContractor to ensure that our health and safety knowledge and standards are always as high as possible.
- BLS Asbestos hold a full three year licence awarded to us by the Health and Safety Executive, to work with asbestos insulation and asbestos insulation board for the purpose of removal.
- We also hold a licence to transport hazardous waste, presented to us by the Environment Agency.
- We are a full member of the Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA), who have awarded us their Site Audit Accreditation Scheme.
- We hold the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme accreditation.
- We have passed the PAS 91 questionnaire, which verifies us a Constructionline member.
If you would like more information on the accreditations that we currently hold, then read this page.
We have removed asbestos all over Lancashire. Click the link below for an example of our expertise, however we have many more case studies -
If you would like more information or if you would like to discuss a particular asbestos removal project in Lancashire, then you can get in touch with us via the contact form on this page or via email at email@example.com.
Other areas that we service
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing