Based in the North of England, we are ideally placed to provide our asbestos removal services to the entire county of Cheshire.
In operation for over 20 years, we specialise in commercial and industrial asbestos surveying and asbestos removal across the North of England and have quick access to all Cheshire towns, including -
The mentioned towns and cities are all key commercial areas across the county for retail, manufacturing and the construction sectors. We aim to provide effective and safe asbestos removal projects for all commercial and industrial settings.
For more information on our asbestos removal services that we provide across Cheshire, get in contact with us.
What experience do we have for commercial asbestos removal?
We have vast experience of removing asbestos from many commercial and industrial environments, including -
- NHS and medical facilities
- FMCG and manufacturing environments
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Renovation and demolition sites
- Retail and the high street
- Government and council run property
Our experience and expertise, paired with our qualifications to work with licensed asbestos such as asbestos insulation board (AIB), lagging and insulation enables us to work quickly and safely, whilst working around the needs of your daily business operations where required.
Asbestos can be found in many properties across Cheshire and if the property you own or maintain was built before the year 2000 then you should assume that it could contain asbestos.
Examples of where we commonly find asbestos when carrying out an asbestos survey, includes the following -
- Asbestos cloth, rope and string
- Asbestos cement sheets and roof tiles
- Ceiling Tiles
- Sprayed on coatings
- Ovens and furnaces
- Floor Tiles
- Mastics and sealants
- Guttering and downpipes
- Toilet cisterns
- Posts and fencing
We have an FAQ page which answers some of the common questions we get asked about asbestos, however should you be concerned that your property may contain asbestos then please do get in touch with us and we can provide advice about carrying out an asbestos survey, before creating and executing an asbestos removal project should it be required.
Asbestos removal accreditations and health and safety
In addition to these two licences we are also proud to hold the following -
- Full membership to Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA), in which we hold their Site Audit Accreditation Scheme. This award can only be passed through three unannounced site visits every year.
- The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) accreditation.
- We have passed the PAS 91 questionnaire, verifying BLS Asbestos as a Constructionline member.
- Membership with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA).
If you would like to read more about our accreditations, then click here.
If you would like to discuss a particular asbestos removal project within Cheshire, then you can get in touch with us via the contact form on this page or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"BLS Asbestos provide a professional and quality service enabling Hanover to deal with issues arising from the management of asbestos in compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006."
Asbestos Removal from Social Housing for Hanover Housing